HUD's Homelessness Resource Exchange Linking Policy
The following are the evaluation criteria for selecting links. HRE staff evaluate all suggested links using this criteria. A web site must meet some but not all of the criteria to be selected:
- Does the information on the recommended website support HRE mission and values? (See About Us for more information.)
- Is the recommended website an official government-owned or supported website?
- Does the recommended website provide official government information or services?
- Does the recommended website complement existing information, products, and services on the HRE?
- Is the recommended website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
- Is the recommended website's content relevant, useful and authoritative for citizens, homeless assistance providers and/or government officials?
- Does the recommended website's information appear to be accurate and current?
- Is the recommended website's approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the HRE's privacy and security policies?
- Is the recommended website user-friendly?
Please note that linking to a web site does not constitute an endorsement by HUD's HRE, or the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site.
Linking to HUD's Homelessness Resource Exchange
We hope you will link to our website. You are welcome to copy the following suggested language below for use when linking to the HRE.
The HUD's Homelessness Resource Exchange is a one-stop shop for information and resources for providers who are assisting persons who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Find Quick Links for CoCs and Providers, as well as Resources by Topic, by Audience, and by Type.
If you have any questions, please contact the HRE at email@example.com.