The HRE Virtual Help Desks Have Moved to the OneCPD Resource Exchange
The HRE Virtual Help Desks have moved to the OneCPD Resource Exchange, a one-stop shop for grantees and their partners to view resources, updates, and information related to all CPD programs.
Submit your questions on the following CPD programs and systems, including HUD's homeless assistance programs, on OneCPD Ask A Question:
- BRAC: Base Realignment and Closure Program
- CoC: Continuum of Care Program
- DRGR: Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System
- eCon Planning Suite
- ESG: Emergency Solutions Grants Program
- Environmental Review
- HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange
- HMIS: Homeless Management Information Systems
- HOPWA: Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS Program
- HUD-VASH: HUD-Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing Program
- IDIS: Integrated Distribution and Information System
- Legacy Homeless Programs (S+C, SHP, SRO)
- NSP: Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Title V
- VHPD: Veterans Homelessness Prevention Demonstration Program
Questions that were previously submitted to the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desks are being worked on and will be responded to via the HRE Virtual Help Desks as soon as possible.
To ask a question, please use the following instructions:
- Go to the Ask A Question page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange
- On the right side of the page, underneath "Are You an Organization with HUD Policy, Program, or Reporting System Questions," click on "Ask Your Question"
- Fill out the Requestor Information form (note that this form is available directly at the following URL: https://www.onecpd.info/ask-a-question/my-question/)
- Once the question is successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation