Skip Navigation Print Friendly Banner
  • Font Size:
  • Larger font size Switch to smaller font size

Select among the tabs to view other HOPWA-related information.

Go to HOPWA Home Page

Find a HOPWA Grantee

HOPWA grantees sponsor local programs in their jurisdictions. HOPWA grantees are representatives of the city or state that receive HOPWA dollars directly from HUD. Grantees typically award funds to local community-based organizations (known as project sponsors) who provide services to clients. To locate contact information for the HOPWA grantees in your area, begin by selecting a state below. (Note: To see a national map of HOPWA formula grantees, view the HOPWA Formula Jurisdictions Map.)