HDX Tools and TA Resources
HUD has developed a series of user-friendly HDX training modules to help communities use the HDX and gain the most out of their data. The training modules focus on providing training on all the features in HDX.
Select a training module by clicking on the corresponding link below.
HDX Training Modules
- Module I — Provides an overall introduction to HDX
- Module II — Covers the registration and login process
- Module III — Provides an overview of the Dashboard and Data Upload Process
- Module IV — Provides instructions on how to enter data for the Housing Inventory Count
- Module V — Provides instructions on how to enter data for the Point-in-Time Count
- Module VI — Provides instructions on how to enter data for the Pulse Report
- HDX Training Modules I through V — Provides a comprehensive training on all the features in HDX and includes each of the modules from above.